UPDATE: SAFETY AND HYGIENE STANDARDS
updated on December 11, 2020
As you all surely know, the incidents related to Covid-19 are increasing faster than ever before in the last weeks despite the lockdown light we are currently in. However, teaching on site is still possible.
It is our responsibilty to provide a safe environment for everyone at Transmitters on site courses and we want to do the best we can to contribute to containing the virus and to keep us all safe.
Please remember that we all, collectively and individually, need to take responsibility and help protect each other to slow down the spread of the virus.
To keep Transmitter a safe space, we have tightened our safety and hygiene measures once again. These measures apply from now until further notice. Please read our updated safety standards carefully and make sure that you respect our rules during your course at Transmitter. Thank you!
1) Please make sure that you keep a distance of 1.5m between you and your partner at the table. Tables and chairs are placed by us in exact position to maintain the distance. Please do not change the position of tables and chairs even if you feel it’s inconvenient. That’s still better than taking risks.
2) We require our students to keep their masks on throughout the entire class. Our teachers will wear their masks most of the time. However, they have the option to remove their masks for a moment if an exercise or explanation requires it. In this case, they are located at the board and not near the students.
3) Please remember that your actions outside of the classroom have a direct consequence on your class. Please try to keep away from crowded places, parties and so on. Social distancing is still important and contact restrictions have intensified as announced by the Senate of Berlin.
If one person in your group is infected, the whole group will have to do the rest of the lessons online for 14 days minimum.
4) Please dress for colder temperatures and bring warm clothes/scarfs. Despite the cold, we will have to make sure that windows will remain open regularly to allow enough air ventilation.
Also, please leave the building during breaks so that you can breathe fesh air. The classroom will be ventilated during that time.
5) And one last thing: Whenever you enter or re-enter our building, please disinfect your hands.
All tables, door knobs etc. are being disinfected before and after each lesson. Please help us keep the classrooms corona-free.
THANK YOU very much for your cooperation. We appreciate your help.
Let’s all help protect each other and keep our place a safe place.
Your Transmitter Team
♥ Share on Facebook ♥