CORONA UPDATE: REQUIREMENTS FOR COURSES
We have updated our Corona measures (date: 04.10.2021).
If you'd like to take classes with Transmitter, please note the following safety measures:
Important information for upcoming courses starting October 25:
For the next course round, only the following students will be accepted for our courses:
- fully vaccinated individuals
- individuals recovered from Covid-19
Your certificate of vaccination/recovery will be checked on the first day of your course.
If you have already signed up for one of our upcoming courses, but do not fulfil the requirements mentioned above, please be so kind to get in touch with us at your earliest convenience.
These measures will allow us to keep offering our courses like before: We can do our lessons without masks while seated and can accomodate more people in class.
To keep our school a safe place, please be so kind to note the following safety and hygiene standards:
- Only healthy participants are allowed to take part in our face-to-face lessons at Transmitter
- Should participants feel sick or unwell (e.g. fever, flu-like symptoms, cough, loss of smell or taste), they should not come to school but stay at home
- The minimum distance of 1.50 m to other people must be maintained in all areas of the school
- Disinfectant is made available in all rooms and at every entrance.
Read more about safety and hygiene standards here.
Please be responsible and follow our safety rules in order to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Thanks for helping us keep our place safe!
Another important information:
Some of you are taking classes with us for the first time or taking the first part out of two. If you wish to continue, we recommend signing up for your follow-on course as soon as you are sure that you’d like to take the course.
Registrations are open and some of the classes for the new course round are almost fully booked and/or filling up quickly.
We hope you had a good course start and enjoyed the first lessons with us.
Enjoy your course and best wishes from your
♥ Share on Facebook ♥