I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.
We are hiring!
We’re offering a student job for 6 to 8 hours per week.
This is what we’re looking for:
- You would have some experience in the field of online journalism and social media management
- You are interested in teaching languages
- You enjoy researching places and events in and around Berlin
- You are fluent in German (minimum B2 level) and in English
- You are reliable and would like to contribute your own ideas
- Support of social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Researching tips for language learning, cultural tips in Berlin and other topics relevant to our students.
- Writing articles and posts for the website
- Light office duties
- Support in the creation of teaching material
- a young, dynamic team and a pleasant working environment
- Contact with students from all over the world
- Insights into school operations (class observation possible)
- 10 Euro hourly fee (invoice as freelancer)
- Two evenings to three working hours each per week
- Working hours preferred Mon + Wed from 17:30 - 20:30h, in rare cases on Saturdays
We're looking forward to meeting you! Please send your CV with samples of your work to: mail [at ] transmitter-berlin.de